A super premium two-letter domain was sold last week by Joe Uddeme ( NameExperts.com ). According to the latest information, MK.com is now owned by a Chinese investor. This rare asset brings to his past owner $ 700,000.
The domain has even been proposed to the clothing brand Michael Kors, which would be a great move and upgrade for them, of course, if they had not missed this opportunity, I do not think that for such a big brand the money was a problem and the reason why they missed this opportunity keeps astonishing me.
2. WildCraft.com sold by Lumis on 04/11/2018 for $80 000 – in my opinion, this is a fantastic sale.
3. TopMall sold via Godaddy for $20 050
4. Another “Top” domain sold via Flippa is TopCars.com for $14 588
5. Pxo.com is sold below the current market price for 3 letter .com for just $16 000 at Sedo
6. Flock.io I’m not a big fan of .io, but this sale makes me happy because I recently acquired Workwear.io
These are officially announced sales and can be found at Namebio